Revolve Residential is a residential development company focused on infill development in Charlotte NC. Revolve creates communities with a distinct identity which creates an authentic sense of place designed to appeal to a target market. We strive to breathe life back into communities by developing homes that inspire people with the energy and artistry that was put into each detail of their home.
core values are the starting point for all we do.
We mean what we say and we say what we mean. We’re forthright.
We treat every customer, partner and vendor with love and respect.
Every challenge is an opportunity to be courageous.
We do what we say and we say what we do.
We are generous with kindness, energy, attention, and charity. We seek out opportunities to provide a hand-up whenever possible.
TIM MCCOLLUM – PRINCIPAL
As a young real estate agent, Tim began his career selling real estate in Uptown Charlotte where he cut his teeth in residential real estate for 9 years. In 2010, Tim completed his Masters degree in Business Administration from Wake Forest University in their Executive Program while working as a broker. The primary focus of the program was to build more strategic business and critical thinking skills, which he planned on applying to his real estate career and eventually his development company. He looks to bring his experience and knowledge to each of Revolve’s projects so that they fall into the “Best” category.
Tim is an avid reader and a student of his profession. He was raised to be a life-long learner and is dedicated on the growth that every experience provides. He is determined to make the city a better place by focusing on the opportunity that exists in every challenge–which requires creative problem solving and a positive mindset.
Outside the office you may see Tim riding his bike around for leisure or for work–appreciating the perspective of a city that you get on a bike. He has his Cat-1 bike racing license, private pilot’s license, scuba diver, and is a fitness enthusiast. Of all the things he’s done, he’s proudest of the opportunity to be daddy of two young boys.
- Community of the Year – Atlas Urban Homes
2020 STARS Awards, North Carolina Home Builders Association
- Townhome Community of the Year Award – Domain Townhomes
2019 MAME Awards, Homebuilders Association of Greater Charlotte
- Most Popular Residential Development – Atlas Urban Homes
2020 Charlotte’s Best Awards, Charlotte Observer
- A modern NoDa house stands apart from its Mill Village neighborhood. Here’s why it works, The Charlotte Observer
- 14 mid-century modern homes starting at $579,000 coming to NoDa, Axios Charlotte
- Project bringing new single-family homes to NoDa now underway, Charlotte Business Journal
- Here’s why some neighbors oppose plans to redevelop a NoDa church, build new homes, The Charlotte Observer
- South End townhouses to break ground by early 2018, Charlotte Business Journal
- Staking claim to Charlotte’s Cherry neighborhood, Charlotte Business Journal